Tuesday, June 11, 2013



I been kinda busy with ordering new parts for the E150 van, I got a electric high pressure external fuel pump and a new gas tank with a new hanger assembly fuel pump plus a new Ignition lock cylinder with key. waiting for the weather to get better its been raining a lot so I am on stand by just to install all the new parts.
I been doing all this work all by myself with little help trying to restore the van back to the road again, but sometime it seam like I take a step forwarded and four step backwards. it's hard I keep telling myself to quick working on it and buy a newer van and start from their but I can't let go of the van something about this van its been real good to me never let me down on the road it got me there and back safe in any weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment